Our partnership with hudl
- We are excited to announce our partnership with Hudl starting the 2022-2023 season.
- Games will be filmed and highlight clips created to help athletes share with college coaches and promote on social media.
- Coaches will utilize for training and development of their players and teams.
- Create a profile with NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA Division I and Division II volleyball coaches cannot contact athletes until June 15 after an athletes Sophomore year of high school. Athletes can receive recruiting information from NCAA Divion III and NAIA at any time.
- You get the attention of college coaches by competing on a club team and attending prominent club tournaments like National Qualifiers and multi-day tournaments
- Video is key; coaches know within the first 30 seconds if they’re interested in an athlete
- Create social media platforms to share your highlight videos; the more you share, the more exposure you create for yourself
- Great resources for more information on recruiting:
WANT TO learn more?
Plan to attend our Recruiting Workshops – targeted toward High School athletes but ALL players interested in playing in college are WELCOME!